RT-1250 Wifi/App Problem

LexTech

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I just bought a RT-1250 and was able to connect to my home wifi just fine, however while using the app, if I go to a different app or lock my phone, when I go back it says the grill is off and I have to press the power button on the app and reset the target temp everytime. Anyone experience anything like this?

I just bought a RT-1250 and was able to connect to my home wifi just fine, however while using the app, if I go to a different app or lock my phone, when I go back it says the grill is off and I have to press the power button on the app and reset the target temp everytime. Anyone experience anything like this?
Contacting Recteq is a safe bet!

I "believe" others reported that if they had a dual band WiFi at home and the grill connected to 5 Ghz while their phone connected to 2.4 Ghz, that was an issue.

I haven't had the issue though so I can't confirm this.

I "believe" others reported that if they had a dual band WiFi at home and the grill connected to 5 Ghz while their phone connected to 2.4 Ghz, that was an issue.

I haven't had the issue though so I can't confirm this.
It shouldn’t be an issue. Once the initial connection has been made to put the grill online, the grill and the phone never connect directly again.

Android or iOS? I have not had this issue on my iPhone. Sorry not much help but curios as to the phone OS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back