Wifi alarms

Wslayer

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I can't get my alarms to activate thru wifi. Everything else seems to be working fine. Looked on website at manual, didn't see a fix. Was wondering if others had troubles with alarms before I call CS.

It's a common problem I believe they've said they are working with the App developers to get the issues fixed. There's several posts on this if you do a search here if you'd like more Info. My probe alarms work but not grill temp alerts.

Called them yesterday. Said they are working on it. I said from what I have read, this has been going on for quite some time. They seem to get it close and then something else interrupts it again. They have my email, said would keep in contact.

I’m also not getting alarms to work right when running the app on iPadOS 13.3. Quite honestly, though, I’m having so much fun being able to stay inside and enjoy my family (versus running outside every 30 minutes to check and adjust manual WSM vents), I hardly notice the alarms aren’t working. Maybe in a few months I’ll want them working, so fingers crossed that RECTEC gets this one solved!

I can't get my alarms to activate thru wifi. Everything else seems to be working fine. Looked on website at manual, didn't see a fix. Was wondering if others had troubles with alarms before I call CS.
Yes, my RT590 stampede alarm doesn't work 3 different cooks still doesn't work.

Call them and let them know that you want the alarms to work. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back