Which Interior Shelf?.

Mlmurrah

Grill(s) owned
Bull
I have the Bull and am considering an interior shelf. Does the large one make the main grate hard to access? Is the small shelf a good compromise? Are there other advantages or disadvantages of each?

Bmseay

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
Bull, Bullseye, Matador
I've heard people say they prefer two small ones to the large one. I also saw somebody on the FB page that make custom slide out shelves, but I think that is too expensive for what it is.

Mastertech59

Grill(s) owned
Bull
The large shelf was included in the package I purchased last July and I thought I would never use it, I love it especially for cooking corn on the cob with what ever else we're having cooking below. The small shelf has less height over the grill, small 2.75 inches large 4 inches.

Smagnus

Grill(s) owned
Bull
made a trip to rec tec today and the guy was recommending the smaller shelf for the bull until I told him why I wanted the large— MORE RIBS. I can easily now get 4 FULL SIZE spare rib racks loaded without overcrowding. Salesman said the small shelf fits front to back in the bull if this helps. Almost got the small shelf just because, hope I don’t regret not buying it later

NightHawk

I have both shelves. The large sits twice as high as the small. This makes it more user friendly. The small one is fine of to the side but no real clearance to the main grate. Rack of ribs will for under it, but nothing much bigger

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hallsofmontezuma small/large interior shelf Bull RT-700 10
J Custom interior shelf Bull RT-700 4
Gotbbq Interior Shelf Rec Teq Lounge 19