Where is Joe Coffee Rub?

JohnDS

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Seriously? They removed this one from sale? Why would they do that? I'm really disappointed because I use that on all my beef, everytime. Has anyone ever tried it? Anyone know a copycat?

Seriously? They removed this one from sale? Why would they do that? I'm really disappointed because I use that on all my beef, everytime. Has anyone ever tried it? Anyone know a copycat?
This is like when my wife calls into my shop, "Or do you think we should put the pieces next to the toaster" What?? ??

Figures. That sucks. Anyone know of anything similar?
Do you have a leftover bottle? Any chance the ingredients are on it? Consider making your own, many are pretty simple to make, just in case you can't find the product. Maybe you could improve on it. ??

This was posted by Ray Carnes on Facebook, that man and company are awesome!!

Attachments

• C9D37544-0BC5-4E43-AB48-5BA54FBE6200.jpeg
    C9D37544-0BC5-4E43-AB48-5BA54FBE6200.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 149
Here’s another one:

Attachments

• 0E0B6ACF-E262-424C-8089-8BD1DBC9D178.jpeg
    0E0B6ACF-E262-424C-8089-8BD1DBC9D178.jpeg
    218.5 KB · Views: 141
Ingredient list from the bottle of Ron's KICKEN' ESPRESSO JOE RUB.
espresso
pepper
salt
garlic
paprika
mustard
ancho chili powder
chili powder
oregano
cayenne
....I heard Joe quit and moved to Vegas with his Mom.

This was posted by Ray Carnes on Facebook, that man and company are awesome!!
FWIW - I took this exact post of his and put it on brisket a couple weeks ago and it was phenomenal. Probably the best rub I've ever made, added just a little cayenne to kick it up a bit. I 'right sized' it - I'll see if I can find it and post it to save anyone else the trouble. Unless you really want to make 10 pounds of it.

Hey I know it's been a while. Thanks guys for the spread sheet of ingredients.

1) Any Idea why on the bottle ingredients it lists cayenne pepper, ancho chili powder and oregano, but on the spreadsheet it doesnt list any of these?

2) Also, on the bottle it does not list thyme, but the spreadsheet it lists thyme?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back