Whats your choice- Baby Back or Spare Ribs

Which is your favorite pork rib, Baby Back or Spare Ribs. Where do you stand?

• Baby Back Ribs

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • Spare Ribs

Votes: 46 46.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters
Which s your favorite pork rib, Baby Back or Spare Ribs. Where do you stand?
Was a spare fan for a long time. But lazy. So now that Costco has BB's trimmed nicely and with membrane removed, I have switched. Their spares are listed as St. Louis trimmed but are not really properly trimmed, and membrane is often still on as well. so there is more waste, unless you Q them as is. Also, since there are just two of us now, the small BB's are more than enough for our needs x2. As for taste comparison, not sure I can tell the difference. BUT I can eat either very well!!

Was a spare fan for a long time. But lazy. So now that Costco has BB's trimmed nicely and with membrane removed, I have switched. Their spares are listed as St. Louis trimmed but are not really properly trimmed, and membrane is often still on as well. so there is more waste, unless you Q them as is. Also, since there are just two of us now, the small BB's are more than enough for our needs x2. As for taste comparison, not sure I can tell the difference. BUT I can eat either very well!!

I agree, Costco trims their St Louis cut improperly and negates the whole reason for the SLC. That keeps me buying their BBs.

Baby backs are easier, but I think spareribs taste better due to higher fat content. I won't turn down either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back