Whats your choice- Baby Back or Spare Ribs

Which is your favorite pork rib, Baby Back or Spare Ribs. Where do you stand?

• Baby Back Ribs

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • Spare Ribs

Votes: 46 46.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.1%

• Total voters

Gotbbq

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Which s your favorite pork rib, Baby Back or Spare Ribs. Where do you stand?

You lookin to start a range war? ;) Besides, everyone knows that babybacks are meatier, have better flavor, and are just all around better. ? They even have their own song.
I tried to make the question a polling question where people just check one or the other but it guess it didn't work. Its not what I see when I open the post. Not sure why. I don't want to start a war, BUT, spare ribs do have a great flavor and are the "original" rib. The tight curve on the baby backs make impossible to eat without dislocating your jaw. Baby corn, yes,
baby shark ?, yes, baby food, yes, ribs, I'm going spare. ???

Hey GB. The poll is working now as I just voted. This post is at such a good time. I threw two racks of spares on the pit a couple of hours ago, with a anticipated 7pm eastern completion time. Hmmm Hmmm good.

That was like a good religious experience, amen! Pretty sure the are no spare rib songs. Although Lionel Hampton does a good jazz piece, Ribs and Hot Sauce ??

I tried to make the question a polling question where people just check one or the other but it guess it didn't work. Its not what I see when I open the post. Not sure why. I don't want to start a war, BUT, spare ribs do have a great flavor and are the "original" rib. The tight curve on the baby backs make impossible to eat without dislocating your jaw. Baby corn, yes,
baby shark ?, yes, baby food, yes, ribs, I'm going spare. ???
^^^THIS!

Spare ribs will always be the king of ribs. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back