What is the best aftermarket searing grate kits and Cover for my new RT700

animallover526

My new RT700 with competition crate are arriving this week. RecTec is out of most of the options I wanted such as front shelf, searing kit and cover. I moved to KY yesterday and there is a lot more rain than California. I really want to at least get the searing kit/gratesand cover asap. Where can I get them? Thank you very much

My new RT700 with competition crate are arriving this week. RecTec is out of most of the options I wanted such as front shelf, searing kit and cover. I moved to KY yesterday and there is a lot more rain than California. I really want to at least get the searing kit/gratesand cover asap. Where can I get them? Thank you very much
Link for the grill grates, you want the 19.5 inch ones.
https://www.grillgrate.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjw5vz2BRAtEiwAbcVIL6iuhA4sZ95KtHr_YW-lDxgZyS-i5ZhoCF0ISklH6TI-HX8Qg3rRhRoCdgwQAvD_BwE
For the cover there's tons but measure first

Last edited:
GrillGrate for grates would be my recommendation as well. I have a set of use them all the time.

The Rec Tec Bull / RT-700 grill cover works perfectly fine for me as well.

If not ,check out cover mate for all your cover needs.

Well, I have a cover coming thanks to forum member. If anyone has new sear grates or front shelf they want to get rid of for some reason, let me know. I'm not holding my breath...

Grill grate just had the big fathers day sale.. I get my cover from Sams or COSTCO .#30.00 $15.00 on sale at ebd of year... Works great and you can just throw it over,very easy.. I just love my TEC 700 I also have the comp cart.. Like dancing on my deck... so easy to move... All of the RECTEC stuff is great except the cover... Just 2 tight. IMHO....

Attachments

• 20200218_111544.jpg
    20200218_111544.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 135
I own a Bull 700 and bought the 15 inch grill grates, the base 3 unit with an xtra 1.. So cooking surface is 15 X 20+ and works great... also if you get a Bullseye the 15 inch 3 plates will fit.... Like 15 X 15.375 and fits...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back