What did you get for grilling?

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I like looking at grill accessories and i bet there are a bunch i haven’t seen. I bet we could all learn a bit from each other if we shared information about what we buy. My most recent purchase is an $11 smoke tube off amazon! I never had one and am excited to give it a try. once i get some extra pellets for it.
8440B724-8490-4731-B46B-6427D512882A.jpeg

I like looking at grill accessories and i bet there are a bunch i haven’t seen. I bet we could all learn a bit from each other if we shared information about what we buy. My most recent purchase is an $11 smoke tube off amazon! I never had one and am excited to give it a try. once i get some extra pellets for it.
I've taken the Amazen tube that i have and had good luck with mixing in wood chips with the pellets. I use it in the pellet grill as well as an MES. Works great!

I have also added wood chips and pellets in my tube as well. Works pretty good. You get a nice smoke flavor on your shorter hotter cooks. I’ve been wanting to try smoking cheese but our weather is too hot right now. Yesterday the grill temp of the Bull was 100* before I turned it on🥵

Let's see, I have the following for grilling, that I use.

Good sturdy tongs and spatchula
Smoke tube
Assorted grill brushes
Veggie/ shrimp basket
A few cast iron skillets
Rotisserie
High temp gloves
Not so high temp gloves
A few remote thermometers
Injector, although that's more prep then grilling

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.

im not a guinness fan. but Jack Daniels black label is my favorite. i prefer to sip it straight and at room temp. has more flavor warm. however i do wana try smoked ice just to see what thats like. alot of people i know prefer crown but i buy american!
@chadinsc if you have never had George Dickel #12, try it. Better than JD imo, not as oily.

I do like Jameson's, maybe more than I should. I drank a tanker truck load of it in my youth. Last drink of Jameson's I had was in 2017 at the hotel in Killarney Ireland where the likes of Queen Victoria and Jackie Kennedy stayed.

These days I am learning fine wine and have been "studying" Pinot Noirs from the north coast of California and the Willamette Valley of Oregon. My studies continue this afternoon.

Last edited:
Looking to get these soon for oysters and shrimp.

Attachments

• E713E3F7-4603-4D14-8558-F21AA9CD8CFB.png
    E713E3F7-4603-4D14-8558-F21AA9CD8CFB.png
    752.1 KB · Views: 74
  • DE30044C-3FB9-4D68-AA3C-7A74329B660E.png
    DE30044C-3FB9-4D68-AA3C-7A74329B660E.png
    668.4 KB · Views: 72
Let's see, I have the following for grilling, that I use.

Good sturdy tongs and spatchula
Smoke tube
Assorted grill brushes
Veggie/ shrimp basket
A few cast iron skillets
Rotisserie
High temp gloves
Not so high temp gloves
A few remote thermometers
Injector, although that's more prep then grilling

That's all that comes to mind at the moment.
How do you use your rotisserie and what brand do you have?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back