What did you buy for your 590

Traveler

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I’m enjoying the 590 so far. What else have you all gotten or done to yours? I’ve added the front shelf, vent covers, grill cover, smoker tube, gaskets around the lid and vents. Also, got some corner guards so the corners of the pellet hopper wouldn’t snag and rip the cover. Thinking of getting a jerky rack for extra room for things like wings.

Yes I know the handles are upside down. Personal preference as it was more comfortable to grab to open and close the lid.

Attachments

• 2D723E04-FD8B-4047-BAE3-4686940C5F5B.jpeg
    2D723E04-FD8B-4047-BAE3-4686940C5F5B.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 218
  • 0F67DA49-3D31-4DF5-8AB9-34DCEB539665.jpeg
    0F67DA49-3D31-4DF5-8AB9-34DCEB539665.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Mine are upside as well. Thought about flipping but decided not too. I ordered grill grates a couple days ago. Waiting for them to arrive. I need to order a cover.

Mine are upside as well. Thought about flipping but decided not too. I ordered grill grates a couple days ago. Waiting for them to arrive. I need to order a cover.
I ordered the Veranda cover off Amazon and it fits pretty well on the 590. Relatively inexpensive and material feels durable.

I’m enjoying the 590 so far. What else have you all gotten or done to yours? I’ve added the front shelf, vent covers, grill cover, smoker tube, gaskets around the lid and vents. Thinking of getting a jerky rack for extra room for things like wings.

Yes I know the handles are upside down. Personal preference as it was more comfortable to grab to open and close the lid.
For mine, I got the comp cart (free on Black Friday), recteq cover, all-weather vents (not yet installed), and front shelf brackets from Amazon (also not yet installed). I thought about turning the handles upside down but I like the way they look as is.

I had a Veranda cover lasted 1 year then dry rotted and fell apart. It did spend most of the day in the sun year round, but still.

Yes I know the handles are upside down. Personal preference as it was more comfortable to grab to open and close the lid
It's one thing to have the handles upside down, but at least make them even...

I got a cover from r-t for mine then I purchased a grill gazebo for added protection and aesthetics. For the inside of the grill, I got grill grates, which are fantastic, grill mesh from r-t, also the best, and a pizza stone.

Attachments

• RT home.jpg
    RT home.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 107
I got a cover from r-t for mine then I purchased a grill gazebo for added protection and aesthetics. For the inside of the grill, I got grill grates, which are fantastic, grill mesh from r-t, also the best, and a pizza stone.
Where did you purchase the gazebo? I like it!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back