Wanted: decent used side shelf

Global warming will assist with drying the deck.
1677091954599.png

Well guys, I got an email from Recteq for 15%off. I bought the RT1250 bundle on Sunday. Gonna wire brush the shelf, and prime/ paint. It's going on Craigslist . I'm in Northern California if any interest. Will post soon. Thanks everyone, Chris

Well guys, I got an email from Recteq for 15%off. I bought the RT1250 bundle on Sunday. Gonna wire brush the shelf, and prime/ paint. It's going on Craigslist . I'm in Northern California if any interest. Will post soon. Thanks everyone, Chris
Wow! :oops: RT was willing to give you a discounted price on a RT-1250 as the result of a problem on a 7-year-old, discontinued RT-680 model grill? That’s actually pretty impressive customer service. I think the 1250 is a good choice; let us know what you think when it arrives.

Wow! :oops: RT was willing to give you a discounted price on a RT-1250 as the result of a problem on a 7-year-old, discontinued RT-680 model grill? That’s actually pretty impressive customer service. I think the 1250 is a good choice; let us know what you think when it arrives.
Well, the problem was the ignitor again. I had a spare one, and changed in a few minutes.. actually for 6 plus years old, it's held up well. Rectec offered 5 % off the bundle two weeks ago, and I told the wife. She said if it breaks again, go ahead with a new one. And then the next weekend, they had the flash sale for 15% off! So it was a great time to order.

I have a bbq grill collection: rectec 680
Kamado Joe classic 2

Webber Kettle

And two others at the camper:

GMG DAVY CROCKETT
WEBBER KETTLE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back