Walmart ground beef

Hamp

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
This may seem an unusual question but I was wondering if anyone had had a problem with ground beef from Walmart. A while back my daughter started claiming that Walmart ground beef was making her sick. I’m not talking about a one time deal but every time she ate it. She noticed her stomach getting upset after eating certain dishes. She finally narrowed it down to Walmart ground beef being the culprit. She quit using it and all was well again. She claims she has heard of others having the same problem. I never had a problem with it and was just wondering if any of you had heard of this.

Never had any issues with ground beef from Walmart. Perhaps she got some that was bad/spoiled?

No this went on for some time until she was able narrow it down to the ground beef.
This may sound like an odd question, but has she tried any other beef from other sources? It’s not uncommon to develop beef allergies, especially after a tick or insect bite.

This may sound like an odd question, but has she tried any other beef from other sources? It’s not uncommon to develop beef allergies, especially after a tick or insect bite.
She can eat ground beef from any place but Walmart without problem. I did a little checking online and Walmart ground beef gets pretty low ratings. They add some kind of solution to make it last longer. But I thought they probably all did that.

At least it doesn’t sound like a beef sensitivity/allergy.
It is interesting, though. Unfortunately, the ground beef label isn’t helpful in this regard 😕.

This may seem an unusual question but I was wondering if anyone had had a problem with ground beef from Walmart. A while back my daughter started claiming that Walmart ground beef was making her sick. I’m not talking about a one time deal but every time she ate it. She noticed her stomach getting upset after eating certain dishes. She finally narrowed it down to Walmart ground beef being the culprit. She quit using it and all was well again. She claims she has heard of others having the same problem. I never had a problem with it and was just wondering if any of you had heard of this.
It could be the mixture of horse meat that's used?🐴

I rarely buy any meat from Walmart. The one near me seems kind of sketchy.

Not once have I bought meat at WalMart, it scares me. If the fruits and veggies spoil after just a few days, there's no tellin' what the meat will do.

Yeah, if it ain't bottled or frozen....🤷

We have had no problems with Walmart ground beef but have found Kroger ground beef to be superior. We use a lot of ground beef and often buy bulk tubes of ground beef at Sam's

Check how long the "Eat by Dates Are" In my regular grocery store they are much shorter that Walmart... They may be putting something in the meat to make it last longer on the shelf ????? Anti ???? Stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back