Waiting for delivery!

I hope it goes well for you! Mine is scheduled for tomorrow too. Let us know if yours arrives.

Big day for Big Rick! Have fun building it. Be sure to have a partner in crime as these grills are heavy.

Sounds like you are good to go. My wife is a home builder's daughter and very handy. She and I built the bull with no problems. Screwing together the competition cart seemed to take more time than the grill. Darn happy we bought one.

We received the bull today from UPS! It arrived without so much as a mark on the box and zero shipping damage. I thought it was pretty nicely packaged. Thank you REC TEC. It connected right off to my network and got up to 400 degrees in short order. It’s burning in now. Ribs tomorrow for sure!

Planning on cooking some ribs tomorrow! Burn in went like clockwork, didn’t take long at all to get to 400 degrees and it stayed within 1 degree. Going to love this thing!

I've had mine for a month now. Very happy with it. Make sure you do the probe cal and temp offset process. There are great YouTube videos from RecTec on both.

My driver told me that it was a rare day because he only delivered one RecTec. Most days he delivers 2 or more. Business must be good for them.

I’m sure it will be fine, Mine came on a new skid with the box strapped to that. It looked spotless and unmarked. I had one small ding in the bottom of the cooking chamber from maybe when it was loaded up when packaged or maybe from something packed inside and got bounced around. But its not really worth mentioning cause after a couple cooks and the stainless is not mirror like inside I couldnt even tell you where that ding is now lol...
Just got mine and ordered on 6/23 I’m in calif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back