"Unit too Long" Error in Temp Chart

arosenbeck

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
First off I wanted to say something witty about the title, but alas, I am not that crafty so we will get down to the point ;) Does anyone else see a grey error box that says "Unit too long" pop up when they go into the temp chart graph? Happens to me nearly every time, and renders the temperature chart essentially useless as it doesn't have any of the temp data. Generally this doesn't hamper the results of the cook but I would like to be able to see the data. Any fixes? Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

First off I wanted to say something witty about the title, but alas, I am not that crafty so we will get down to the point ;) Does anyone else see a grey error box that says "Unit too long" pop up when they go into the temp chart graph? Happens to me nearly every time, and renders the temperature chart essentially useless as it doesn't have any of the temp data. Generally this doesn't hamper the results of the cook but I would like to be able to see the data. Any fixes? Something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!
Yes mess around with the units setting, generally shortening it for this message works.

I feel like I have tried that before and it didn't seem to help. I'll give it a whirl though.

Thanks!

Agree, this part of the app is hit or miss and generally useless on longer cooks.
RT nailed every other aspect of the experience of grilling with their products except for the app in my opinion. Hopefully they can address some of it's flaws and make the experience top notch!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back