Uneventful

Srminosky

Active Military
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
So as promised, had a few uneventful cooks this weekend. No issues grill performed as it should. Food turned out amazing. So just a good news post.

For S&G turned the bull to full and watched it reach 529 in So.Cal! That was impressive.

Awesome.. good to know you are just having good times with the Bull!

I hit 547 on mine when I first got it back in mid Dec. and was still climbing but in colder weather could only hit just a tic under 500 after an hour. Guess I have to move to warmer climates to get the most out of the Bull year round ;)

So as promised, had a few uneventful cooks this weekend. No issues grill performed as it should. Food turned out amazing. So just a good news post.

For S&G turned the bull to full and watched it reach 529 in So.Cal! That was impressive.
This is the way I have found it normally goes when cooking on the recteq bull.

Last edited:
Awesome.. good to know you are just having good times with the Bull!

I hit 547 on mine when I first got it back in mid Dec. and was still climbing but in colder weather could only hit just a tic under 500 after an hour. Guess I have to move to warmer climates to get the most out of the Bull year round ;)
Had a good breeze going today and maybe could have got hotter but was pleased! 547 would be a good goal to hit.

Momma wants to smoke / bake Her Homemade (Gluten Free) Sourdough Bread
She needs 475, but we can't cook that high with the Cold Weather Cover on :cry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back