Stampede Types of meats

rgon

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hi there. So just bought the RT-590 and while waiting for delivery I’ve been looking up some recipes but don’t find much on the usual meats I make. I’m from south Texas and usually make beef/chicken fajitas, short ribs and thinner types of cuts. Is this grill good for these types of meats and do I need a sear kit or is it possible to do without it?
Thank you in advance.

Fajitas, burgers, etc should be darn good on the 590. Short ribs and beef plate ribs have become my favorite thing to cook.

I’ve had mine for just over a year and haven’t felt I needed a sear kit or another grill. If you want an extra crispy sear you can always use a cast iron skillet on the stove top. Or better yet in the 590 itself cranked up to 500.

Fajitas, burgers, etc should be darn good on the 590. Short ribs and beef plate ribs have become my favorite thing to cook.

I’ve had mine for just over a year and haven’t felt I needed a sear kit or another grill. If you want an extra crispy sear you can always use a cast iron skillet on the stove top. Or better yet in the 590 itself cranked up to 500.
Thank you for the response. Are temp recommendations anywhere?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back