Took me a while but pulled the trigger on the 1250

HapaPapa

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I took so damn long to decide on a grill by the time I decided on Recteq the 1250 had just came out 😂With a lot of my friends who have Traeger I decided ultimately on Recteq because of the customer service and cult following. First time smoker or pellet owner, had to get one after I had the best damn ribs my buddy made.

Congrats, did they say when it would actually ship?
They told me 1-3 days from I placed the order. I placed it about 1:00pm pst Friday so was hoping to see if go out today but it still shows waiting to be picked up, so I just hiit em up

I did the same thing. By the time I decided on the Bull, they announced the 1250. Mine shipped on 08/09. Waiting for the call to schedule delivery now.

I did the same thing. By the time I decided on the Bull, they announced the 1250. Mine shipped on 08/09. Waiting for the call to schedule delivery now.
Killin me I called today and said it shipped but the tracking says waiting. Hope so ordered mine on the 6th

Killin me I called today and said it shipped but the tracking says waiting. Hope so ordered mine on the 6th
I ordered mine on the 5th and am getting it tomorrow in Minnesota. My guess is it should be there early next week. I think Amazon has ruined us and we aren't used to waiting for anything more than 2 days 😀

I ordered mine on the 5th and am getting it tomorrow in Minnesota. My guess is it should be there early next week. I think Amazon has ruined us and we aren't used to waiting for anything more than 2 days 😀
I expected 2 weeks at least since I’m in CA just wanted to make sure it left the warehouse abs didn’t turn into a month. I hear ya though on a Amazon. They are also part of the problem for our steel shortage they are building so many facilities and paying a premium on the steel to get it.

I expected 2 weeks at least since I’m in CA just wanted to make sure it left the warehouse abs didn’t turn into a month. I hear ya though on a Amazon. They are also part of the problem for our steel shortage they are building so many facilities and paying a premium on the steel to get it.

Well what do you know, Estes had it set to deliver today, calls me 30 minutes before the time window and says they had difficulties with the truck and has to reschedule to tomorrow, but no time yet they are going to call me back......hmmm i actually thought for a second the reviews might have been flukes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back