Thoughts on the All-Weather smoke vents for the RT-340 and RT-590?

markyadrian

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Saw them on their website and am curious as to how great they work. Wondering if they can be used all year long.

Last edited:
Saw them on their website and am curious as to how great they work. Wondering if they can be used all year long.
The all weather vents are almost a necessary addition to keep the rain and weather out of the RT340 and RT590 grills. It seems like everyone that I've read about that has installed them like the look and the way they work, I'm glad they are back in stock at Rec Tec.

The all weather vents are almost a necessary addition to keep the rain and weather out of the RT340 and RT590 grills. It seems like everyone that I've read about that has installed them like the look and the way they work, I'm glad they are back in stock at Rec Tec.
That’s great news! Thank you for your reply! I’m gonna end up ordering some here in a bit in addition to the small shelf that is now in stock! Thanks again!

Put them on mine. I did not silicon them when installed ( no issues yet ). If need to take them off to clean around in the future, may do at that time. Would be a necessity if smoking in rain. Usually pull mine into garage a bit if raining. Also, they look cool I think.

I was going to get them but needed something to use while they were out of stock. A piece of extra flashing clipped to the wing of the hinges works great. I left it about 8" wide and full grill width. Now that they are in stock, do the vent covers fit under the 340's cover? I ask as the cover fits like a glove with no vent covers.

I was going to get them but needed something to use while they were out of stock. A piece of extra flashing clipped to the wing of the hinges works great. I left it about 8" wide and full grill width. Now that they are in stock, do the vent covers fit under the 340's cover? I ask as the cover fits like a glove with no vent covers.
I should be receiving mine in about a week or so. I will update you when I put them on. That was a question I forgot to ask too. Absolutely love my rt-340 cover!

So, I just received the vents and I took a few photos of how they look with them on my RT-340 and also what it looks like with the cover on. The cover still fits really well and they look awesome!

Attachments

• IMG_8950.jpg
    IMG_8950.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_8952.jpg
    IMG_8952.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_8953.jpg
    IMG_8953.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 167

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back