Stampede Thinking of selling my 590

Beak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
still undecided but I may sell my 590 and get the bull , I’m in the st.Louis area if anyone would be interested let me know , got it back in June , id be asking 700 , comes with comp cart smoke stack folding shelf

still undecided but I may sell my 590 and get the bull , I’m in the st.Louis area if anyone would be interested let me know , got it back in June , id be asking 700 , comes with comp cart smoke stack folding shelf
I'm curious why you want to sell your 590, you have a lot invested into it with all the upgrades, for $700 it's going to be a great deal for someone if you decide to let it go.

Last edited:
Too bad I'm not anywhere near you or else I'd buy it and give my mostly stock 590 to a family member. Good luck with whatever you choose. I don't think you'll have a hard time offloading it for that price if you choose to.

Damn. I'd buy for my kid who lives out your way. But I just yelled at my wife for constantly buying stuff for him and "helping" him out.

Not sure how to make the case for, yeah, but this is different.:confused:

still undecided but I may sell my 590 and get the bull
Dang Beak, whale of a nice set up you've got there. I wouldn't trade my 590 ...but... if you need that extra rack of ribs....

Beak, I’m close to St Louis and looking to buy. Did you decide to sell? Is it still available?

Tommy

Sorry tommy just saw ur post , no I decided to stick with the 590 but if your looking into getting one I highly recommend it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back