Trailblazer The Trailblaze To Arrive Tomorrow

JJP

Grill(s) owned
  1. Trailblazer
Been checking the tracking number, and delivery should be tomorrow. We have a chance of rain. I hope not. Been watching many many videos on unpacking and get it ready for the burn in. I shouldn't have any problems. If I could just get it to it's resting spot and put the cover on it I'll be happy. I should be able to roll it with the legs up by myself. A bonus if the weather holds up and I can burn it in. I'm thinking some baby back ribs or country style ribs for the first smoke. I'm getting the RT Ultimate Blend, Kingsford® Hickory Wood, Kingsford® Classic, and the Kingsford® Maple pellets with it tomorrow. What pellets would ya'll recommend to start with? :cool:

congratulations on your new grill. you will love the food you get from it. i have used the kingsford hickory and really like it. but i would recommend the rec teq ultimate blend. its my favorite pellet i have tried, its has mostly oak wood in it and smells just like a south carolina campfire to me. oak is very common here and used as firewood. the flavor is also great and if for some reason you have to call rec teq about temperature issues and they ask you what pellets your using. there is no better answer than rec teq pellets

The 340 came in. What a package! The 340, and 220 lbs of pellets. Loaded the pellets in my covered truck bed. Got the 340 loose from the wrapping. Just about got the lid on when the bottom fell out with rain. Put the cover on it and waiting for the rain to stop. I'll post back later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back