The Bull has arrived..

Stinkring

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Hopefully assembly isn't too bad...

bull700.jpg

awesome! box is in great shape. hopefully the contents are also. i used to work at lowes as an assembly guy. i built all the grill and displays. cheap grills take forever to put together, you always had to pry on them to line holes up. the recteq was a breeze, every thing lined up perfectly just like i would expect on at $1200 grill. enjoy your grill

awesome! box is in great shape. hopefully the contents are also. i used to work at lowes as an assembly guy. i built all the grill and displays. cheap grills take forever to put together, you always had to pry on them to line holes up. the recteq was a breeze, every thing lined up perfectly just like i would expect on at $1200 grill. enjoy your grill
The box was strapped to a pallet and the driver took it off for me. Hopefully everything is in good shape inside...

Mine is on a truck and should be delivered within the next few hours…three weeks since the original order. First one was damaged beyond repair. Funny thing is Rec Teq still hasn’t sent me instructions for returning the damaged grill🤷‍♂️

Mine is on a truck and should be delivered within the next few hours…three weeks since the original order. First one was damaged beyond repair. Funny thing is Rec Teq still hasn’t sent me instructions for returning the damaged grill🤷‍♂️
they may tell you to trash it. if thats the case you should do a dual firepot build!

they may tell you to trash it. if thats the case you should do a dual firepot build!
Not sure what that is. But sounds interesting. I was also thinking turning it into a cold smoker. I’d have a bit of metal work to do though.

Mine arrived today also assembly with competition cart was a breeze, however burn in not so much. Bull kept shutting down auger would just stop. Never got above 275. Several hours and calls with customer service they were lost as well kept trying to blame pellets. I kept telling them that auger was loud and it would stop. Ran test cycle nothing happening. I took back panel off and turns out auger motor was rubbing against frame and shutting it down. Made a few adjustments fired up like a champ and made some chicken it was excellent. Be interested to see what they say tomorrow. I give them credit they tried their best. Seems to be a very solid grill, hopefully it will perform well for years to come.

Attachments

• 1D95A28C-0E87-4903-83D9-8BB9EBED1288.jpeg
    1D95A28C-0E87-4903-83D9-8BB9EBED1288.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 79
  • 94F45163-77D6-4EAF-9C4A-8A9B36722232.jpeg
    94F45163-77D6-4EAF-9C4A-8A9B36722232.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 85

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back