Thanksgiving Rec Tec Pictures

navydroid

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
Alright members! Let's see those Thanksgiving pics. Let us know what you're cooking. Spatchcock, turkey cannon, injected, and brined, we love them all! Gobble Till You Wobble!

1542916917956.png

Got a turkey and a duck going for dinner

Oh my! That looks great. Let us know how the duck turns out. Never done that before.

Oh my! That looks great. Let us know how the duck turns out. Never done that before.
I've never cooked a duck in my life.... so... uh.... yeah, this should be interesting. Will let you know what the verdict is!

Apple cinnamon chipotle turkey came out great. Managed to knock out some cheese and eggs while I was waiting. A great Thanksgiving!
IMG_20181122_175748_727.jpg
20181122_191059.jpg

My duck turned out to be the hit of thanksgiving.... so much so that we just might do 2 next year. The turkey was good, but everyone raved about the duck. It was just a simple maple syrup glaze on it, but man it turned out great. I'll try to remember what exactly I did and write it down!
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. It's leftovers and football time today! Unfortunately (fortunately?) the weather isn't cooperating for Christmas lights. Darn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back