Sunday dinner

THORN25

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
What’s your REC TEC got on it tonight? Sunday dinners.

3C87F054-9A51-4A75-8EDE-2DE31E17EA45.jpeg

I cheated.,....……………………..somewhat...………...I had a pulled pork sandwich made from frozen leftovers...…………………………..but originally the butt was done on the Stampede.:)

Well my sunday dinner included...my wife and I ....our 2 daughters and 10 of their friends all a last min night pool party. I had the Bull running as well as the Charbroil gasser going.
First I put 2 lbs of bacon on the Bull because hell nothing beats bacon on the smoker! I fired up the gasser that has grill grates on it and flipped them to the smooth side up. I did 2 dozen hamburgers, 12 hot dogs on the smoker, smoked bacon and smoked mac an cheese.

All was well in the neighborhood and I was a hit with the kids....all the payment needed!!

Well my sunday dinner included...my wife and I ....our 2 daughters and 10 of their friends all a last min night pool party. I had the Bull running as well as the Charbroil gasser going.
First I put 2 lbs of bacon on the Bull because hell nothing beats bacon on the smoker! I fired up the gasser that has grill grates on it and flipped them to the smooth side up. I did 2 dozen hamburgers, 12 hot dogs on the smoker, smoked bacon and smoked mac an cheese.

All was well in the neighborhood and I was a hit with the kids....all the payment needed!!
Very nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back