Special offers?

Beerlord

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
First post as I'm a close to making a decision on which Rec Tec I want but I have noticed there are times when accessories are thrown in with a purchase (which I don't see right now) but is there usually a time of year when these offers are available?

There is a thread on this topic if you want the opinion of others however, my observations have shown it to be somewhat random. When I purchased my Bull in late July, the Competition cart was half off. Others have purchased and received the 200lbs of free pellets, a cover, or other extras. I have also heard that if a sale occurs within 30 days of your purchase, RT sales reps may give you a little break. In my opinion, the pleasure you get from early use of your new toy will outweigh waiting for deal. This is especially true if Covid continues and a supply chain disruption occurs.

just my 2 cents worth.

I think the bundle I bought was the RT-700 with cover, front shelf and (2) 40# bags of pellets. Overall discount was similar to getting the cover for free (or shelf? I can't remember exactly).

I'm waiting to see what BF brings. I keep hoping something will pop up early since most retailers have already started their BF sales. I'm already broke buying stuff at Home Depot and Best Buy. I've already got a several grills so waiting a few more weeks or months isn't going to be a big deal.

The site currently shows 50% off the competition cart with the purchase of the Stampede. I have pretty much decided on getting a Bull, so I am going to wait a bit and see if a similar deal shows up when the Bull carts are back in stock.

I happened to visit my local Lowes and the are selling Weber pellets ( Hickory and Competition blends) on sale for approximately half off. I‘ve never used that brand but I picked up a few bags to experiment with. If anyone has any experience with them give us an update just in case they are waste of money.

1605921439109.jpeg

1605921503432.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HunterC
Back