Dressed to Kill
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
Now that I've sold my flat top grill, what do I buy for the Bull?

To replace what you did with the flat top?
I used the flat top once, it was a pain. It took me longer to clean the grill and grease splatter than it was worth for only two people.

I was thinking more the lines of toys for the Bull.

Grill grates makes solid plates. Just flip it over.

Attachments

• AFFCE594-F9EA-4FF6-8095-6D7A99CDBD7F.png
    AFFCE594-F9EA-4FF6-8095-6D7A99CDBD7F.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 72
I think I will as soon as there is another "seconds" sale event.
I’ve cooked on both sides of the GrillGrates for years, works great, the drain holes don’t cause much of a problem... Then I bought one of their Griddle plates for griddle cooking when I’m not looking for a riot mode-like sear. Absolutely wonderful to cook on. I only bought the one and wish I’d bought a shorter plate so that I could lock two together on the Bullseye. My wife doesn’t eat breakfast, but I now cook mine on it almost every day.

Edited to add-I forgot I mentioned this earlier in the thread, so nothing new other than a picture.

D5D3FECB-C4F0-4F91-919E-F62EAE3FC11D.jpeg

I’ve cooked on both sides of the GrillGrates for years, works great, the drain holes don’t cause much of a problem... Then I bought one of their Griddle plates for griddle cooking when I’m not looking for a riot mode-like sear. Absolutely wonderful to cook on. I only bought the one and wish I’d bought a shorter plate so that I could lock two together on the Bullseye. My wife doesn’t eat breakfast, but I now cook mine on it almost every day.

Edited to add-I forgot I mentioned this earlier in the thread, so nothing new other than a picture.

View attachment 9313
Sure looks good.

As suggested, I purchased and installed the Grill Grates in the Bullseye and love it!
I'm using the flat side and made some of the best burgers yet.
Thanks for the awesome suggestion.
Chris

View attachment 9313
Are you thinking about purchasing a Grillde? or Purchased?

As suggested, I purchased and installed the Grill Grates in the Bullseye and love it!
I'm using the flat side and made some of the best burgers yet.
Thanks for the awesome suggestion.
Chris
you didn't make a purchase Peruse this:
The griddles work great. I purchased a single plate, and I use the Bullseye to cook breakfast on it almost every day. Check out the flat grill for a single plate as well; I highly recommend to buying this site.
https://besttopflatgrillhub.com/best-flat-top-grills
That's Weird

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back