So I got my grill delivered today…

Caps_Shield

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Today is the day the grill was to come. I was excited but I have not been feeling good. Well I was taken to the er today with Covid caused pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs. I have not idea when I get out. My son had to get friends to help carry the grill from to driveway to the garage. I hope I actually get to see this smoker someday.

Today is the day the grill was to come. I was excited but I have not been feeling good. Well I was taken to the er today with Covid caused pneumonia and blood clots in my lungs. I have not idea when I get out. My son had to get friends to help carry the grill from to driveway to the garage. I hope I actually get to see this smoker someday.
Wow! Keeping you in my prayers for a quick and complete recovery. The grill will be anxiously awaiting your recovery and return home.

Sorry to hear of your health concerns. I hope you have a speedy recovery. If all else fails remember that we anxiously await the full review of your new toy and first cook. Like a good hound dog waiting to hunt, the smoker will patiently wait for your return. God bless.

Have your son put it together for you - so you can get right to grilling when you get home. You'll be fine, it's your first day in the hospital and you're back on the forums already. Rest up, let the family (and friends) set up the grill for you as a coming home gift.
Take your time, get well.

@Caps_Shield while I'm glad to hear your new grill arrived so quickly, more importantly I hope you get over COVID and pneumonia even quicker.

Get feeling better soon my friend and take it easy. The grill ain't going nowhere and will be ready for you when you're ready.

Get better and start cooking soon!

If possible, maybe have son unbox and maybe inspect unit a bit in case there is issues that maybe should be reported right away.
I’m sure, given the extraordinary circumstances, RT will take care of any issues at the appropriate time. @Caps_Shield should focus on getting well at this point; if necessary, the grill can be made “well” once that occurs.

I’m sure, given the extraordinary circumstances, RT will take care of any issues at the appropriate time. @Caps_Shield should focus on getting well at this point; if necessary, the grill can be made “well” once that occurs.
Yes, but if for unforseen circumstances if needed to be return, the wait would be continued that much longer. Agree, health #1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back