smoking injections

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
now i have not tried this or even heard of it, but i think it has potential. i have been reading about guys making smoked cocktails which i dont have much interest in because my favorite drinks come in a can. but that got me to thinking about trying to smoke a pan of apple juice or cider vinegar to use as an injection. i was even thinking about smoking pineapple chunks and blending them up to include in my next pork injection. anyone ever tried or heard of this? seems like a great way to turn a quick 18hr cook into an enjoyable 20hr smoking session!!!

Last edited:
Sorta like bong water? ;)
Cant go wrong!
images.jpg

now i have not tried this or even heard of it, but i think it has potential. i have been reading about guys making smoked cocktails which i dont have much interest in because my favorite drinks come in a can. but that got me to thinking about trying to smoke a pan of apple juice or cider vinegar to use as an injection. i was even thinking about smoking pineapple chunks and blending them up to include in my next pork injection. anyone ever tried or heard of this? seems like a great way to turn a quick 18hr cook into an enjoyable 20hr smoking session!!!
Never been much of one to use injections, but have smoked pineapples, peppers, onions, etc. before using them in other dishes before. One of my best renditions of guiso de res had smoked peppers and onions in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back