Smoked Smashburger?

Ssheridan74

So I’m thinking smoke the balls of meat at 180 for 30mn and then smash them on the Grill Grates. Any flaws in my plan for dinner?

I don’t think you will be happy with that. Smash burgers work because the meat is cold and the juices will not run out when you smash it. Which, BTW, is also why you should only smash them when putting the first side on the grill. When the meat is hot and they are smashed, the smash is going to drive out all that juiciness and flavor.

I don’t think you will be happy with that. Smash burgers work because the meat is cold and the juices will not run out when you smash it. Which, BTW, is also why you should only smash them when putting the first side on the grill. When the meat is hot and they are smashed, the smash is going to drive out all that juiciness and flavor.
Good point. Will skip the smoke. Thank you!

Learned something, thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back