Stampede Smashed The Buy Button On My RT-590

Nicely done @baddfish2 and congrats on the new purchase. The hardest part is certainly the wait. :D

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Delivery window has been scheduled for tomorrow afternoon!!! Gotta say I'm really impressed with the transit time from Georgia to Oregon on this. I hit buy at 3:00 PM (PT) on a Thursday afternoon before a 3 day Holiday weekend and tracking showed it at the freight terminal here on the west coast by 10:00 AM (PT) Monday.

Wow, i'm in California and it took about 2 weeks from buy to driveway. Granted, I think it sat in the Estes warehouse for about 10 of those days.

Wow, i'm in California and it took about 2 weeks from buy to driveway. Granted, I think it sat in the Estes warehouse for about 10 of those days.

According to shiphawk my 590 is still sitting in an Estes warehouse, which is interesting because I cooked a big pile of chicken on something yesterday. Shiphawk tracking seems pretty spotty at least from my experience.

Now if you grab the tracking number and go directly to Estes that information is still pretty laggy but at least they think the grill has been delivered.

According to shiphawk my 590 is still sitting in an Estes warehouse, which is interesting because I cooked a big pile of chicken on something yesterday. Shiphawk tracking seems pretty spotty at least from my experience.

Now if you grab the tracking number and go directly to Estes that information is still pretty laggy but at least they think the grill has been delivered.
When only the best will do 🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back