Skinless Chicken Breast

I’ve resisted commenting as long as I can. The only thing useful from BSCB is to use them... As alligator bait. The only way to get anything useful to eat. 🐊
Fair enough....I haven't cooked or eaten them yet. I'd be happy to donate them to the alimagators :ROFLMAO:

Since I've had the Bull, this is by far the best recipe for skinless boneless chicken breasts, just great.....

Can't link it for some reason, but you tube Malcom Reed Monterey Chicken, you can modify it, great

I’ve resisted commenting as long as I can. The only thing useful from BSCB is to use them... As alligator bait. The only way to get anything useful to eat. 🐊
Got to agree with you, my wife however keeps getting the boneless packs from Costco. I have found just one grocer that carries bone-in, I get them when I can.

If you think about it, what's the best part of of ever more popular chicken wings? crispy skin.

I have tried countless times to encourage my wife to get/enjoy the skin/bone in and she just keeps defaulting to boneless/skinless. I think it comes down to simplicity both cooking and eating maybe.

If I never ate another boneless/skinless breast in my life I would not miss it.. Just like cold & snowy winters.

I have tried countless times to encourage my wife to get/enjoy the skin/bone in and she just keeps defaulting to boneless/skinless. I think it comes down to simplicity both cooking and eating maybe.

If I never ate another boneless/skinless breast in my life I would not miss it.. Just like cold & snowy winters.
As mentioned, it difficult to find bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts....My preference.

Alimogator bait isn't on the top of my menu.

It’s funny how different regions of this country can have such a variance of what meats are available. I assume much of it is driven by consumer preferences, but still… Bone-in/skin on breasts usually packaged as ‘Split breasts with rib meat’ are just as common here as the BSCB packs.

Fortunately our chicken parts preference here is such that I almost always buy whole fryers and cook it spatchcocked or butcher it myself.

in sc a very popular seasoning is garlic powder and wd40. chunk it up into 2-4oz parts and season it in a gallon size zip lock over night. then take it to the lake and catch a catfish with it, use a 3/0-8/0 hook depending on target fish size and bait size. you can fry them or grill them with blackened seasoning and its really good.

in sc a very popular seasoning is garlic powder and wd40. chunk it up into 2-4oz parts and season it in a gallon size zip lock over night. then take it to the lake and catch a catfish with it, use a 3/0-8/0 hook depending on target fish size and bait size. you can fry them or grill them with blackened seasoning and its really good.

Huh? Wd40?

Hello everyone, this is where the bullseye shines. Have thawed skinless breasts in a ziplock bag with olive oil and either Heferdust or Asian Pursuasion for as long as you can stand it. Heat up your grill to 500 with grill grates on. Give it about 10 minutes after reaching temp. Open the lid and place the breasts not touching each other. Close the lid and wait 15 minutes, don't look. Lift the lid and turn them over. Close the lid and wait 10 minutes, lift the lid and check with instant read, looking for 170 degrees. Getem off and cover with foil for 5 minutes. Then eaten up.
You'll find this recipe all over the web and it works.
Enjoy!

Hello everyone, this is where the bullseye shines. Have thawed skinless breasts in a ziplock bag with olive oil and either Heferdust or Asian Pursuasion for as long as you can stand it. Heat up your grill to 500 with grill grates on. Give it about 10 minutes after reaching temp. Open the lid and place the breasts not touching each other. Close the lid and wait 15 minutes, don't look. Lift the lid and turn them over. Close the lid and wait 10 minutes, lift the lid and check with instant read, looking for 170 degrees. Getem off and cover with foil for 5 minutes. Then eaten up.
You'll find this recipe all over the web and it works.
Enjoy!
Oh yes keep them in the refrigerator while marinating. 🙂

I've only ever smoked chicken breast after wrapping them in bacon. Honestly, I don't have much use for chicken breast myself, but occasionally the wife wants chicken.

I usually smoke a whole bag of chicken breasts for the family so they have them for meals through out the week. First 2 hours full smoke, then throw them in a tray, with some water and cover with foil till temp (slight under temp). Comes out juicy and family has meals to take with them to work/school.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back