Bull Side to side temperature variance

brianls72

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Been using my RT700 for a few days now and noticed the left side was running hotter than the right side. Placed some oven thermometers on the grates and set the temperature for 400 degrees. The left side was pretty much on target at 400, the right side was running about 325. Most of what I have read says the right side might run a little hotter but its 75 degrees cooler when set at 400. Temperature swing at lower temps is smaller but still about 20% lower on the right side.

Is this pretty typical or is there something I should be checking for or adjusting?

Been using my RT700 for a few days now and noticed the left side was running hotter than the right side. Placed some oven thermometers on the grates and set the temperature for 400 degrees. The left side was pretty much on target at 400, the right side was running about 325. Most of what I have read says the right side might run a little hotter but its 75 degrees cooler when set at 400. Temperature swing at lower temps is smaller but still about 20% lower on the right side.

Is this pretty typical or is there something I should be checking for or adjusting?

Did you try switching the thermometers sides and see if still the same? Maybe a malfunctioning on one of the thermometers?

My Bull tends to run a little hotter on the right side and in the back opposed to the front

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back