Show us what you're cooking...

Finally got my allotment of Bevo and decided to toss it on the Bullseye after injecting it with liquid smoke, then rubbing it down with mustard, MSG, and Wright's BBQ rub.
And the final result after 12 hours.

Attachments

• IMG_3860.jpeg
    IMG_3860.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_3861.jpeg
    IMG_3861.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
Emptying the freezer before we have to tent/fumigate for termites. Found a Coppa/Money muscle I took out of a pork butt a few months ago. Dropped it on the Bull @ 275F until it hit 170F, then cranked the temp to 475. Just left the butt in there as temp ramped, for a total of 20 minutes. Crisped up nicely, and sliced so nice. Tender, tasty, porky!

1632190855262.jpeg

well im a bargain hunter and when i seen london broils for less than the price of ground beef i had to try it. i injected the big beautiful hunk of beef with butter and garlic and rubbed it with spg. then i smoked it with lumberjack competition blend pellets for that delicious smoke flavor we all love at 225 until it hit 110 internal. then i put the bull on 500 with the flat side up on the grill grates to see how i liked that sear. i cooked it until 130 and let it rest for just a few minutes so it would hold all those delicious juices inside. guys im not going to lie that cheap london broil had a killer sear crust….but that was the worst steak i think i ever had. it was about as tender as the sidewall of a truck tire. had to cut tinny bites just so i could chew it. and i get to eat the wifes for lunch tomorrow.

Attachments

• FF360119-0D24-49E7-BCB2-0BDB1443CE35.jpeg
    FF360119-0D24-49E7-BCB2-0BDB1443CE35.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 69
  • 0549F9B3-A8F6-424A-86B3-D6BEEBE6D6FF.jpeg
    0549F9B3-A8F6-424A-86B3-D6BEEBE6D6FF.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 75
well im a bargain hunter and when i seen london broils for less than the price of ground beef i had to try it. i injected the big beautiful hunk of beef with butter and garlic and rubbed it with spg. then i smoked it with lumberjack competition blend pellets for that delicious smoke flavor we all love at 225 until it hit 110 internal. then i put the bull on 500 with the flat side up on the grill grates to see how i liked that sear. i cooked it until 130 and let it rest for just a few minutes so it would hold all those delicious juices inside. guys im not going to lie that cheap london broil had a killer sear crust….but that was the worst steak i think i ever had. it was about as tender as the sidewall of a truck tire. had to cut tinny bites just so i could chew it. and i get to eat the wifes for lunch tomorrow.
Please share the sidewall of truck tire recipe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back