Show us what you're cooking...

Love the convenience of a pellet grill, but still love the flavor of a charcoal grill. Pork chops on the menu tonight along with a salad rooted in Oaxaca! View attachment 21177View attachment 21178
1707436063831.jpeg

Ok seriously- the bugs are like croutons? Or bugs are dressed like a bulgar wheat salad?

Dry rub overnight frigitated & apple slice external/internal tucked in, 2+ lb. bourbon bacon-wrapped and smoked pork tenderloin. The stainless fish spatlua was just large enough to coax off of the RT-1250 :)

I did the heavy lifting a day in advance and then sliced and heated before "devouring"...

20240208_183412.jpg

Bargain shopping.... 26 drumsticks, 4 bone-in strip, 3 pans pork/beef meatloaf, 4 peperoni/sausage detroit pizzas (sheet pan). I get a few days off now as the left overs are devoured. We get our signals crossed every now and then, there's a buildup of raw materials and it has to get used. The meatloafs were done on the recteq, steaks and chicken messed up my foil (fubar) - so pizzas were just done inside in the convection oven. Busy day - time for a drink!

Balut is the only thing I kinda regret not trying. Filipino neighbor cooked up a batch, offered them to me and I said I wasn't drunk enough yet. Watched him eat quite a few - he took small bites to show me the pin feathers on the head, the heart, etc. Interesting to watch, wasn't brave enough to try at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back