Share your deals, coupons and sales!

Oh great... this isn't going to make me want to buy anything at all. :D

Well speaking of Thermoworks, they also have the classic thermapen on sale for $59

They keep flashing on their site, but what is actually on sale for those days? Click on it and don't get anything.

They also say they won't reveal the items/offers until Thursday. Just attempting to build expectations.

It's actually keeping me from pulling the trigger thinking I'll see a better deal.

I’m guessing it’s probably just a discount on accessories...or at least that’s what it was last year. I’m kinda hoping it is. I could use a folding shelf as well as an interior rack.

It's actually keeping me from pulling the trigger thinking I'll see a better deal.

Also...
I’m guessing it’s probably just a discount on accessories...or at least that’s what it was last year. I’m kinda hoping it is. I could use a folding shelf as well as an interior rack.

Even if it is accessories, the packages should be a little cheaper

Talked with RT about difference in grills and what up coming sales entailed. They don't even now specifics yet but I was told usually accessories and probably discounted packages. So I will wait until then at least before pulling the trigger. Still undecided which to choose. Don't really need the room of the bull, but the thicker gauge material (14 ga body, 10 ga lid - compared 18 ga 12 ga lid ; he told me) and the available winter cover has me somewhat leaning that way over Stampede. Decisions, decisions...

Well, the action should be starting to ramp up now for the Black Friday weekend, so if you've been holding off from buying those "gotta have" goodies, this is your time.

ThermoWorks just posted up the Thermopen Mk 4 at 25% off, probably never get a better deal on what most experienced folks consider the best instant read on the market. They also have the Signals 4 channel thermometer and probes are 20% off.

The KONG cooler folks also sent out an early bird 20% off on most everything using the code: PREBFCM19

There was a hint today that they will have a grill on sale --- something "Big" -- maybe the BFG?

Well, the action should be starting to ramp up now for the Black Friday weekend, so if you've been holding off from buying those "gotta have" goodies, this is your time.

ThermoWorks just posted up the Thermopen Mk 4 at 25% off, probably never get a better deal on what most experienced folks consider the best instant read on the market. They also have the Signals 4 channel thermometer and probes are 20% off.

The KONG cooler folks also sent out an early bird 20% off on most everything using the code: PREBFCM19

Just ordered the MK4...

Black Friday weekend sale.
At Rectec
Screenshot_20191129-171215.png
Screenshot_20191129-171237.png
Screenshot_20191129-171252.png
Screenshot_20191129-171304.png

20% off Thermoworks 1 item site wide. Not sure how long it will last. Promo applies automatically but here is the code 20OFFONE21.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HunterC
Back