RT700 Outside temp 11 degrees NNW 7 mph

Mike Beaton

Doing 2 spatchcock chickens at 0-400. Took almost 40 minutes to reach 400 but the Bull is holding.
C8F611E5-8476-4C5E-B2FF-F6AFE93A4A6A_1_102_a.jpeg

I really appreciate the beauty and tranquility of your picture. Especially from inside my warm house. lol. I lived Nebraska, Western Mass, Upstate NY, and Northern Maine during my liftetime. I give you my proxy for the winter “weather”. Did you notice any discernible differences in pellet consumption once you got up to temperature?

I really appreciate the beauty and tranquility of your picture. Especially from inside my warm house. lol. I lived Nebraska, Western Mass, Upstate NY, and Northern Maine during my liftetime. I give you my proxy for the winter “weather”. Did you notice any discernible differences in pellet consumption once you got up to temperature?
Pellet consumption was only slightly higher. I think the low wind velocity had quite a bit to do with it.
0 - 400 on the Chicken was great, will do it again.

You gotta love it !

Been in the Singles and not above Freezing for a few weeks
We finally got some nice days here in Northern Utah .... meaning; "Look, there is a Sun !"
BUT .... I've been sick as a Dog for a week and a half
Missed five and a half Work Days in the last 10 .... ER twice (no big deal, just very bad Migraines)
SOoooo .... haven't even SEEN the Bull for the better part of two weeks .... maybe today
Last I looked, it was covered in 4+ inches of Snow
Perfect time to do some Smoked Cheeses :cool:
Maybe we'll try the 0 - 400 on a few Chickens ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back