RT590 cover and grill mat

itsahog

Does the RT 590 come with a cover and grill mats? I’ve seen at least one website that stated it does, but I don’t see that on the website.

Attachments

• B0C4A326-08FF-483C-ACC7-D2F6DF1C06AE.png
    B0C4A326-08FF-483C-ACC7-D2F6DF1C06AE.png
    940.8 KB · Views: 94
Does the RT 590 come with a cover and grill mats? I’ve seen at least one website that stated it does, but I don’t see that on the website.
recteq OFFERS a cover and mat but the basic grill does NOT come standard with it. In the past recteq offered combo's with their grills that included other accessories but I don't see that on their website at the moment.

As @Greg Jones has already mentioned, clearly the only site that really matters is what is on the recteq website.

Speaking of mats, I have found using an entry mat works really well as a substitute.

Go to Tractor supply and buy a stall mat. Its a thick rubber mat for only $25. I have mine sitting the long way and I stand on one end of it. It provides some comfort as you stand there and it's very sturdy and won't slide.

I am currently using another one of this vendor's covers on my Bull (64" storigami). It is really well made. When my smokebox comes this week I may need an XL one to fit the larger setup. A $37 price for the one you have for a Stampede sounds like a great deal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back