Sold / Found RT-700 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traveling Man

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Purchased last summer, I'm wanting to upgrade to the BFG. Includes warming box, front shelf, Recteq fabric cover (New in the package), and competition cart. Local pick-up only, located 35 miles east of Columbia, SC in Rembert, SC. Always used and stored under my porch, excellent condition. $900
Photographs provided upon request.

Last edited:
its a nice package for sure. not trying to tell you what to do atall. just would like to point out that all your accessories will fit a 1250. obviously you wont need the shelf though because thats now included

its a nice package for sure. not trying to tell you what to do atall. just would like to point out that all your accessories will fit a 1250. obviously you wont need the shelf though because thats now included
Yes, I realized that after I posted. I need some more space, the 1250 really doesn't provide more space that I currently have therefor I edited the post. I'm wanting to upgrade to the BFG but if this doesn't sell I'll just get a custom fabricated rack installed in mine. BTW, this sale will include the leg and wheel set that came with the grill. They were never installed because I opted for the competition cart.

Yes, I realized that after I posted. I need some more space, the 1250 really doesn't provide more space that I currently have therefor I edited the post. I'm wanting to upgrade to the BFG but if this doesn't sell I'll just get a custom fabricated rack installed in mine. BTW, this sale will include the leg and wheel set that came with the grill. They were never installed because I opted for the competition cart.
Wish you were closer to me, I can always use a spare grill.

Purchased last summer, I'm wanting to upgrade to the BFG. Includes warming box, front shelf, Recteq fabric cover (New in the package), and competition cart. Local pick-up only, located 35 miles east of Columbia, SC in Rembert, SC. Always used and stored under my porch, excellent condition. $900
Photographs provided upon request.
Do you still have 700 for sale?

If that sale doesn't go through, please let me know. I work on Shaw AFB and will pick up ASAP with cash in hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back