Bull RT 700 Cover

Ruwallydog

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Well, just got the cover on the Bull. Feel like i deserve a merit badge...but I guess a beer will have to suffice. Holy hell.

After putting it on and taking it off over and over, you'll figure the best way. Took me a while, and a little hole, to figure out the easiest way. Not too bad now...

Well, just got the cover on the Bull. Feel like i deserve a merit badge...but I guess a beer will have to suffice. Holy hell.
Mine goes on from the back first. It is a tight fit. Someone had a guy install a zipper. I thought maybe just to cut a slit and then install Velcro. Still thing it out.

Mine goes on from the back first. It is a tight fit. Someone had a guy install a zipper. I thought maybe just to cut a slit and then install Velcro. Still thing it out.
Hadn't thought of the Velcro thing. That sound like it'd work good, maybe even in two places

Hadn't thought of the Velcro thing. That sound like it'd work good, maybe even in two places
Just afraid to make the first cut. They have velcro that doesn't need to be sewn on. Sticky or iron on

Last edited:
Just afraid to make the first cur. They have velcro that doesn't need to be sewn on. Sticky or iron on
I'm with you...kind tough thing to do. I might try it after mine gets a good bit of wear and needs replacing. Then I'll know what or what not to do on a new one. Maybe by then, they will have it better from the factory and we won't have to alter.

I'm with you...kind tough thing to do. I might try it after mine gets a good bit of wear and needs replacing. Then I'll know what or what not to do on a new one. Maybe by then, they will have it better from the factory and we won't have to alter.
I actually don't use it that often. I love the idea of just turning the bull on from my phone, all indoors.

I actually don't use it that often. I love the idea of just turning the bull on from my phone, all indoors.
Yep. Almost done that a couple of times with the cover on, but remembered. That's nice, ain't it?

I’ll try the back going on first. If I’m still struggling with it I may have to explore the zipper or Velcro options

I agree with @Mike .
I pull mine up the stack on the right side first.
Then half way up the horns, holding it and then lift the left (controller side) up and off.
Then lifting it all up moving towards the stack.
Put it in in reverse.
Cover the stack first thing
Make sure the horns are covered then the back.
Then the controller last.
It's real easy and the more you use it the more flexible and easy it is. Is it tight? yes. But it fits pretty good imo.

I agree with @Mike .
I pull mine up the stack on the right side first.
Then half way up the horns, holding it and then lift the left (controller side) up and off.
Then lifting it all up moving towards the stack.
Put it in in reverse.
Cover the stack first thing
Make sure the horns are covered then the back.
Then the controller last.
It's real easy and the more you use it the more flexible and easy it is. Is it tight? yes. But it fits pretty good imo.
Exactly what I do. Half way the stack, front seam over the horns and rest is easy.

As above it really is not that hard, once you figure it out. I have the front shelf and for me it fits loose enough to not worry too much about the bracket putting a hole in it. so far so good...

I use the same method as Buckeye and it works great!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back