RT 700 Box Dimensions

Palmetto15

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
HI all, I've ordered the RT 700 which will be delivered anyday now to a delivery center in my area and wondering what the dimensions of the box is to make sure it'll fit in the back of my vehicle.

HI all, I've ordered the RT 700 which will be delivered anyday now to a delivery center in my area and wondering what the dimensions of the box is to make sure it'll fit in the back of my vehicle.
This is all I have for reference. The bed on this pickup is 6 ft. The pallet it comes on is larger than the box, at least width wise IIRC.

Maybe someone who recently purchased one can provide more details.
990A849C-CE61-448B-B3FE-9DFEFED333A9.jpeg

Those box dimensions may be correct, but my pallet size was 40” x 46.5”. I’m not sure if that helps?

My guess would be less than 48" width, between pickup wheel well or they wouldn't be selling many other than deliveries. Not gonna fit in smaller SUV.

God love my wife, she tried to pick mine up in her sedan🤣🤣🤣. The guys at RT kindly told her no, come back tomorrow with your husbands truck please. Then they assembled it for her with smoke box and front shelf, 2 free bags of pellets and a cover just because it’s a 2 hr drive.

You guys are awesome thank you for your help, much appreciated. Based on the dimensions it'll fit in the back of my vehicle no problem.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back