For Sale RT-590 w/ comp cart in NC

Traveler

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
I just purchased the RT-590 w/ comp cart. Did the burn in and so far 2 cooks. Works great and holds temp solid. Absolutely no issues and in excellent condition with no major stains or dents. It does have the vent covers in the back and I did seal with gasket so it doesn’t leak smoke around the door or the vent sides. Also, have the front shelf and the Veranda grill cover which fits perfectly. Reason for selling is to upgrade to the 700. Im sold on pellet grills and I want to go to the larger size.

No shipping and pickup only in Raleigh, NC.

I just purchased the RT-590 w/ comp cart. Did the burn in and so far 2 cooks. Works great and holds temp solid. Absolutely no issues and in excellent condition with no major stains or dents. It does have the vent covers in the back and I did seal with gasket so it doesn’t leak smoke around the door or the vent sides. Also, have the front shelf and the Veranda grill cover which fits perfectly. Reason for selling is to upgrade to the 700. Im sold on pellet grills and I want to go to the larger size.

No shipping and pickup only in Raleigh, NC.
Price?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back