Stampede RT-590 purchase questions

TommyV

I’m thinking about buying a 590. I see people mentioning bundles they purchased in the past but don’t see any advertised. Is the 180# Kingsford pellet purchase for $180 with an grill purchase a bargain? Any other accessories that you would recommend to buy with the 590?

TIA
Tom

front shelf, cover, griddle, sear kit, mats, rubs, you might find pellets locally for ~$0.50 a pound.

I got the front shelf, vent covers and grill cover (the competition cart was free since I purchased it during Black Friday). I really like the competition cart more than I thought I would. I don't roll it around much but it's just as smooth ice should you have that need now or in the future. The front shelf I don't use much so that could have waited plus some people have built their own that are a bit bigger and cost them a bit less money. The cover from Recteq it pretty decent quality but you can probably get something similar for a few bucks less on Amazon. The vents are worth it if you think you'll be cooking in the elements (I sealed mine with RTV sealant)

Would totally recommend the comp cart, I am using the standard wheels/legs with with a piece of butcher to make a table to put next to it.

I snatched the vents and shelf, the sear kit I think is a must. If I did it all over again, I would not change a thing.

I forgot to mention! Get a couple of buckets and a shop vac. Your going to need that if you want to change pellets. I recommend a 1 7/8 inch hose. I had the 1 1/4 inch wide hose, it would clog continuously.

This is what I got from Amazon along with a 5 gallon bucket from ACE Hardware.
Screenshot_20210207-125312_Chrome.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back