Wanted to Buy RT-590 Auger Housing

kgm825

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Looking to buy a RT-590 Auger housing or a broken RT-590. In Northeast Georgia (Athens Area), but willing to pay for shipping.

Looking to buy a RT-590 Auger housing or a broken RT-590. In Northeast Georgia (Athens Area), but willing to pay for shipping.
Ok. I’ll take the bait. Based on your location either you bought a scratch-n-dent from RT, have a great friend and dropped their gift, or have someone so jealous about your cooking skills that they tried to assassinate your cooker. Feel free to elaborate. Either reason, have you tried reaching out to RT? They have great customer support and can expedite delivery if you are in a pinch.

Good luck.

No to all. :) Some how the auger seized, snapped and cracked auger tube. No idea why it failed, except when I took apart, there was a piece still lodged in the tube and when I did a endoscope saw the crack. I did call RecTeq do not sell the housing as a part. Ergo, looking to see if there is a part unit out there.

No to all. :) Some how the auger seized, snapped and cracked auger tube. No idea why it failed, except when I took apart, there was a piece still lodged in the tube and when I did a endoscope saw the crack. I did call RecTeq do not sell the housing as a part. Ergo, looking to see if there is a part unit out there.
Is there a way to get the crack TIG welded? It does seem odd that RT can’t provide a needed part for one of their grills.

It inside the sheet metal housing, I would have to cut it open and then re-weld the housing. I thought about it, but before I go thru all that trouble I was just curious if there was any "for part"units that I could just swap.

I found a place that has the housing, Stove & Grill Parts For Less, but now I do not see it back on their site.

It inside the sheet metal housing, I would have to cut it open and then re-weld the housing. I thought about it, but before I go thru all that trouble I was just curious if there was any "for part"units that I could just swap.

I found a place that has the housing, Stove & Grill Parts For Less, but now I do not see it back on their site.
Their website says “Can’t find an item? Call us.” That’s what I’d do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back