Bullseye RT-380 Mods to legs for easy travel

HeelsBlue50

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Have had my Bull for a few years, and just recently pulled the trigger on the 380. After a few cooks, I have no complaints on the 380. I would like to take this grill on vacation and to football games in the fall, but to do so would need to remove my truck tonneau cover. It would fit under the cover it I remove the legs but I am wondering if anyone has found clever ideas to avoid having to unscrew the legs from the grill every time.

Have had my Bull for a few years, and just recently pulled the trigger on the 380. After a few cooks, I have no complaints on the 380. I would like to take this grill on vacation and to football games in the fall, but to do so would need to remove my truck tonneau cover. It would fit under the cover it I remove the legs but I am wondering if anyone has found clever ideas to avoid having to unscrew the legs from the grill every time.
Check this out stand

Thanks Chris_G. Have you seen a mod that allows for the legs to still be utilized?

Thanks Chris_G. Have you seen a mod that allows for the legs to still be utilized?
No, it would be doable if it was designed like the 3 legged Weber. The shelf and 4 legs make this a challenge.

No, it would be doable if it was designed like the 3 legged Weber. The shelf and 4 legs make this a challenge.
I never unfold my 340 legs. Just move from tailgate to a portable Weber table that has removable legs

Sorry not a good answer right. I’m actually thinking of a quick release pin mod but placing on portable table it is at this time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back