Trailblazer RT-340 Under Storage

Simarti28

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Does anyone have an ideal storage bin or something similar that will fit nicely under the RT-340? I’ve been storing things on the bottom shelf, but they tend to get dirty, even with the cover on. I went to the local hardware store the other day and nothing really jumped out at me as a great solution/fit. I’m looking for more of a less permanent storage idea since I travel with my grill frequently.

What about some sort of toolbox or even soft sided tool bag? I'm betting you can find something that would work and it would have the added benefit of being easily portable.

What about some sort of toolbox or even soft sided tool bag? I'm betting you can find something that would work and it would have the added benefit of being easily portable.
Thanks for the recommendations. I’ll have to visit harbor freight and see if I can get a cheap-o box.

I put together a large tool box (48" x 20" x 36') from Harbor Freight, added better casters & a granite top - but it is a permanent storage under my lanai roof - works great. Too heavy for transport. But they have a lot of boxes - also what about a plastic storage bin from any of the box hardware stores. Depends on what you store and what vehicle you use for transport. But I wouldn't put plastic or wood on the bottom shelf when using the grill - fire hazard.

I use this.

Attachments

• IMG_8620.jpg
    IMG_8620.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_8622.jpg
    IMG_8622.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 98

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back