Roto Q 360 Rotisserie

cf110814

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Came across this on one of the RT facebook groups.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/roto-q-360-non-electric-self-rotating-rotisserie/x/27211447#/

Non-electric rotisserie made for ovens, smokers, grills. I grabbed the stainless steel version. Gonna give it a try in my RT700. I know everyone says a rotisserie is useless on a pellet smoker, but if that's the case then why do I have to flip my wings and sausages!? I had my eye on a trompo-king or similar tool to do al pastor, shwarma, etc. With this being not much more cost than one of those and with more versatility, this seemed like the better play.

Estimated delivery Feb 2022, but we'll see. I've done one other Indiegogo that was supposed to be delivered in July 2021 and I'm still waiting for that product. I'll update with results when I get my hands on it.

If anyone else took a shot at this as well, would love to hear/see your results.

Please do not include me in "everyone" ;)

Let us know how it works out.

I would be concerned about the updates though about shipping costs. Hopefully they come through but that update didn't seem like they could pay for it now?

Last edited:
The biggest drawback I see is the 60-minute maximum run time. I guess you could rewind it for another 60-minute run, but that might not be easy when the unit is hot. I’ll be interested in the OP’s take after he’s used it. Keep us informed, please.

Please do not include me in "everyone" ;)

Let us know how it works out.

I would be concerned about the updates though about shipping costs. Hopefully they come through but that update didn't seem like they could pay for it now?
Already paid for it. $135 for stainless steel version and 4 of the rotisserie accessories. That included shipping. Not an expert on Indiegogo but I don't think they can charge me again if prices change. We'll see.

Already paid for it. $135 for stainless steel version and 4 of the rotisserie accessories. That included shipping. Not an expert on Indiegogo but I don't think they can charge me again if prices change. We'll see.

I hear ya.. my concern on shipping was getting the product to the US from China not to you. It sounded like they didn't have enough funding to get it here with 10X costs that were unplanned.

Hoping it all works out. Really looking to hear & see more about it.

Any update on this? The single review on Walmart says the spring broke. Amazon reviews are about 50/50. Yours?

Any update on this? The single review on Walmart says the spring broke. Amazon reviews are about 50/50. Yours?
Never received it. Just discovered recently they were selling it on amazon under a different name before sending out to their supporters on indiegogo. I'm gonna guess that's $100 I'll never see back. I wouldn't trust this company for anything.

Never received it. Just discovered recently they were selling it on amazon under a different name before sending out to their supporters on indiegogo. I'm gonna guess that's $100 I'll never see back. I wouldn't trust this company for anything.
Maybe your credit card company can dispute the charge. That sucks, either way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back