Rotisserie Mod for Bullseye

Sub Zero

Has anyone tried to add a rotisserie riser on the bullseye?
trying to see which one fits best?
i see Weber has a black one and there are a few stainless versions on amazon.

Has anyone used these types rings on another round grill?
I’m curious as to how they hold up and fit

DD1BA763-8B0B-48C3-B613-D4ACCE785557.jpeg
D8E7E45F-8D63-4077-9871-4BCE51792E80.jpeg

I have the Cajunbandit rotisserie for my WSM 22".. I don't know how one would get it to work in the Bullseye?? Would be great if it did work.
Dan

Hello folks, have a look at this link, you can purchase the hinge mod when available and use both the rotisserie and pizza oven and the Matador wok.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=Awr...Md2Dv9VE/RK=2/RS=VaykfymVt6b.R5fb7U3Lozi.q20-

I'm going to get one of these for my original bullseye. My Beta is my go to grill for everyday and it makes great pizza now but not having to cock the lid to use my Matador wok is going to be great.

Yeah take off the lid. But the rotisserie motor will be in the smoker? The motor will get smoked. :unsure:
How do take off the lid for 590?

Dan

Last edited:
View attachment 7177Worked perfect! This is with the DRG hinge. I found the only fire worked /fit better than the weber.
Hi JCBull that is a great looking set up , can you please post the information on the website for “ only fire worked/fit better then Weber” I am looking for same set up but I didn’t want the weber, for what I know the hinge mode can only accommodate two different height dimensions. Thank you.

I have the Weber Rotisserie and works great on the Bullseye. You do have to take off the hinge and just place the bullseye top on unless you get the DRG hinge or use the weber top if you have one. But it fits and works great on the bullseye.

I got the Weber rotisserie and the DRG hinge for my Bullseye. I didn't really see any difference when using it versus spatchcocking a chicken. When we moved last year I sold the rotisserie to a Weber owner and haven't looked back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back