Stampede Rotisserie anyone?

Hi All, Has anyone successfully added a rotisserie to their Stampede (or any Recteq)? if so can you please share your solution?
yes i just did 5 minutes ago. simple. charbroil rotisserie from lowes. three holes drilled. only one on the outside wall, under smoke stack. i have a rt700. slight modification to the motor box and done. i also bought the bbq boys rib tray rotisserie and a vegetable basket.

I have not, but I have a Weber Kettle with the rotisserie setup.

There was a company that made a non electric rotisserie that could be used in ovens, pellet grills, etc. Amazon's out of stock on those, but it looked pretty cool and could be used without modding or attaching things to the grill.

No idea how well it actually works.
My Kettle rotisserie attachment fits perfectly onto my Bullseye and leaving the Bullseye lid open the Kettle lid fits onto the rotisserie and vents thur the lids top vent

There’s a company called One Grill that specializes in rotisseries that might be worth looking at. I have one of theirs for a Weber gasser, pretty high quality stuff.

Only fire 22" rotisserie for b380x. Rotisserie pork butt is the bomb. I have since bought skewer rack and DRG S hinge for the lid which works much better! Love the setup and do 2 pizzas at once as well.

20230125_171835.jpg

20230126_054449.jpg

20230511_174320.jpg

20230511_174312.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back