Bull Rolling the 700

jab112

Does the rt-700 move around easily since the new wheel design? It will be on flat ground. I am trying to avoid buying the cart

Does the rt-700 move around easily since the new wheel design? It will be on flat ground. I am trying to avoid buying the cart
I never had issues with moving the grill around on the standard wide leg wheels but I only moved it on my porch/deck I'm not sure how the wheels hold up to rougher surfaces. I did make a tool box cart for several reasons, grill height, storage and better wheels, 4 large casters.
20200529_102030.jpg

Last edited:
If you will be moving it around regularly, I'd seriously consider the cart. It moves alright on the stock casters, but I and others have seen them break pretty easily. In my case just going between garage and driveway. You can also replace the swivel casters pretty easily if needed (the fixed wheels are more complicated).

I never had issues with moving the grill around on the standard wide leg wheels but I only moved it on my porch/deck I'm not sure how the wheels hold up to rougher surfaces. I did make a tool box cart for several reasons, grill height, storage and better wheels, 4 large casters.View attachment 6775
I never had issues with moving the grill around on the standard wide leg wheels but I only moved it on my porch/deck I'm not sure how the wheels hold up to rougher surfaces. I did make a tool box cart for several reasons, grill height, storage and better wheels, 4 large casters.View attachment 6775
That’s nice

You need to sell those. I want one! :D

I have the Bull on the new cantered wheel set (mid 2020) on my wood deck and it rolls beautifully.

Do you have a write up on the construction of your tool box? I was interested in the company cart, but I would prefer storage.

I have the Bull on the new cantered wheel set (mid 2020) on my wood deck and it rolls beautifully.
Hello
Did Reqtec change the wheel design in 2020 for the Bull? I have a new Bull coming in the next couple of weeks and was just looking at the various mods. Mine won't be moved off our concrete covered porch so wasn't too concerned about the wheel mods.

They changed the leg angle. The legs now splay out a bit for more stability. I love it. Very solid and stable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back