Ribs!

RNcooker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
I am loving this pellet grill. I just fined some baby bak ribs and they were tender and moist! I imply pu mustard on top, cooked at 225 for 3 hrs, then wrapped in foil and toppd with sweet baby rays, cooked another 2 hrs and they were great. Very simple, I am starting out simple so far. The package was a smithfield exra meaty. I am finding this grill to be great, and am able to use it well even as a newbie.
489EFCE0-55A1-4499-B050-9B9935D2F62A.jpeg
275AF7C8-116F-445C-AF24-D945E29C52AF.jpeg

I am loving this pellet grill. I just fined some baby bak ribs and they were tender and moist! I imply pu mustard on top, cooked at 225 for 3 hrs, then wrapped in foil and toppd with sweet baby rays, cooked another 2 hrs and they were great. Very simple, I am starting out simple so far. The package was a smithfield exra meaty. I am finding this grill to be great, and am able to use it well even as a newbie. View attachment 13173View attachment 13174
But apparently am still having trouble typing!

Looks like a pro was cooking! Curious. Why the mustard if you didn’t use a rub? Maybe I can learn something.

Looks like a pro was cooking! Curious. Why the mustard if you didn’t use a rub? Maybe I can learn something.
Understand that I am just starting, but I thought the mustard would hold in moisture, and absorb some smoke flavor, but would welcome others to chime in. My wife was puzzled at what happens to the mustard taste as it doesn’t taste like overwhelming mustard at the end.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back