Dressed to Kill
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
  3. Bullseye
  4. RT-680
As some of you know I have a new family member, the RT-680.

After RT provided full support and replacement parts I decided to research the serial number. This grill will be 6 this coming December and RT never flinched with honoring the warranty. I would like to say RT was providing parts and support before we ever know the age. Yes, I ordered the new WiFi controller and RT provided new hardware since it wasn't installed at birth.

I hope this gives everyone here some comfort as our grills move on to those "golden years" and will require attention.

Interesting, sounds like they gave you warranty support even though they say the warranty isn't transferable. Unless that is a newer policy in more recent years. There was a RT-700 for sale on Craigslist locally but I passed on it because they were asking almost full price (less than a year old). I figured I might as well pay full price and get a warranty.

Interesting, sounds like they gave you warranty support even though they say the warranty isn't transferable. Unless that is a newer policy in more recent years. There was a RT-700 for sale on Craigslist locally but I passed on it because they were asking almost full price (less than a year old). I figured I might as well pay full price and get a warranty.
I purchased my RT-700 for that very reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back