RecTeq Showroom Visit

ericm007

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Hello all,

I live in the Midlands of SC and I bought the RT-590, and Sear kit during the Black Friday sale, and I'm going to the ReqTeq showroom this weekend to pickup my grill, for those who have been there and even if you haven't:

Is there anything I need to do or see while I'm there?

Any items I should check out? I plan to pickup some rubs and maybe some pellets.

This is my first pellet grill so I'm definitely a newb.

TIA. Eric

If the recteq academy floor downstairs is open take a look around. Good looking room.

You can pick up the recteq branded ultimate blend pellets while you are there along with the kingsford bags if you want to try it. I got the maple and just mixed it in with some of the ultimate blend.

Getting to the showroom is easy. When you turn into the main road you will see customer pick-up to your right and a road off to your left that leads up to the showroom parking lot. Take the walkway from the lot to the showroom.

Since you're picking up the grill from hq you will have the opportunity to get an unassembled or assembled grill. Since you are driving a ways I say get the unassembled and strap the box down snug but not tight.

Other than that you will be able to see all the grills side by side for size comparison.

If the recteq academy floor downstairs is open take a look around. Good looking room.

You can pick up the recteq branded ultimate blend pellets while you are there along with the kingsford bags if you want to try it. I got the maple and just mixed it in with some of the ultimate blend.

Getting to the showroom is easy. When you turn into the main road you will see customer pick-up to your right and a road off to your left that leads up to the showroom parking lot. Take the walkway from the lot to the showroom.

Since you're picking up the grill from hq you will have the opportunity to get an unassembled or assembled grill. Since you are driving a ways I say get the unassembled and strap the box down snug but not tight.

Other than that you will be able to see all the grills side by side for size comparison.
Thanks, I'll keep these tips in minds. I have already asked that they assembly it so I will be bringing some moving blankets and plenty of straps.

PIcked up my Stampede, pellets and some rubs on Saturday. Wasn't able to go downstairs with the Academy event going on, but still was a nice visit to the showroom. I saw 6 or so others picking up grills while I was strapping down my grill, so seems as though business is good. I saw where an lawn equipment store called Harry's had Lumberjack pellets so I stopped by there a grabbed a bag of the Supreme blend.

E-rectec sign.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back